The way employers lodge their Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements (BAC) and Completing Apprenticeship Commencements (CAC) wage subsidy claims has been streamlined and modernised.
Employers now lodge their own BAC and CAC claims using the Apprenticeships Data Management System (ADMS).
Before you claim your BAC or CAC wage subsidy using ADMS, you need to set up a Digital Identity (such as myGovID and link it to your business through the Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM). The training and support materials below include detailed instructions for completing this set-up.
How to Claim BAC and CAC wage subsidies
You lodge your own claims through ADMS.
If you are eligible to receive a wage subsidy, ADMS will automatically generate your claim form and email you to let you know it’s available.
Once you have set up your ADMS account, follow the steps to complete and submit your claim.
Training and support
- Claiming a BAC/CAC wage subsidy in ADMS
- Wage subsidy process map (pdf) (docx)
- Field Guide - BAC and CAC wage subsidy (pdf) (docx)
- Fact sheet – Overview of the BAC and CAC application process (pdf) (docx)
- Fact sheet – Changes to the wage subsidy application process (pdf)
- Fact sheet – Checking the status of a BAC or CAC application (pdf) (docx)
- Quick Reference Guide – How to attach documents in ADMS (pdf) (docx)
ADMS supports all aspects of Australian Apprenticeships. This means it holds a lot of information about apprentices and their employers.
Training and support
- Accessing ADMS User Journey for Employers (PDF), (DOCX)
- Accessing ADMS Info Sheet (PDF), (DOCX)
- Quick Reference Guide - How to accept a RAM authorisation (PDF), (DOCX)
- Quick Reference Guide - How to link your myGovID Digital Identity to RAM (Principal Authority) (PDF), (DOCX)
- Quick Reference Guide - How to log into ADMS using your myGovID Digital Identity (PDF), (DOCX)
- Quick Reference Guide - How to set up Authorisation Administrators and Authorised Users in RAM (PDF), (DOCX)
- Quick Reference Guide - How to set up myGovID (PDF), (DOCX)
- Fact sheet - One-time set up for employer ADMS access (PDF), (DOCX)
- Fact sheet - Troubleshooting myGovID and RAM (PDF), (DOCX)
For more information or support for accessing ADMS, please call 1800 020 108.