Connect with us
Contact an Apprenticeship Network provider to speak with someone about:
- Employing an Australian Apprentice
- Undertaking an Australian Apprenticeship
- A training contract, including cancelling, withdrawing or recommencing training
- Eligibility for financial assistance or incentives
- Changing or updating your details or
- Ordering promotional materials.
Contact a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to speak with someone about all aspects of off the job training.
Contact the Fair Work Ombudsman to speak with someone about:
- Your wage, benefits, allowances or subsidies
- Award requirements or;
- Employment conditions.
Contact a State and Territory Authority (.PDF) to speak with someone about:
- What qualifications can be offered or completed as an Australian Apprenticeship in your location or;
- Requesting a copy of previously awarded certificates or training records.
Contact the Australian Skills Quality Authority to speak with someone about:
- The quality of training from your RTO or
- Regulation of the vocational education and training sector.
If you live in Victoria, contact the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority to speak with someone about the quality of training from your RTO.
If you live in Western Australia, contact the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council to speak with someone about the quality of training from your RTO.
Contact the Skilling Australia information line in the Department of Education, Skills and Employment (1800 020 108) to speak with someone about:
- Escalating a complaint against an Apprenticeship Network provider if the issue couldn’t be resolved through their process
- Debt recovery or
- Payment summaries for Support for Adult Australian Apprentices