To be eligible for a Trade Support Loan you must be undertaking one of the following:

  • a Certificate III or IV qualification that leads to an occupation on the Trade Support Loans Priority List (which are the same occupations as on the National Skills Needs List)
  • a Certificate II, III of IV in the agriculture sector
  • a Certificate II, III or IV in the horticulture sector, where the apprentice is working in a rural or regional area.

For more information please view the Trade Support Loans information page or contact your Australian Apprenticeship Support Network provider.