Apprenticeship Training - alternative delivery pilots
The Australian Government committed up to $9.2 million for five Apprenticeship Training – Alternative Delivery Pilots (the Pilots).
The industry-led Pilots commenced in 2016 and trial alternative apprenticeship training delivery arrangements.
The Pilots are:
- Australian Industry Group - Industry 4.0 Higher Apprenticeships
- Master Builders Australia - Pre-apprenticeship training
- National Electrical and Communications Association – Electrical Innovative Delivery & Pathways Project (complete)
- North East Vocational College – Student Builder Pilot
- PricewaterhouseCoopers – Higher Apprenticeships and Traineeships Pilot (complete)
The Pilots will be evaluated to assess industry validation and the potential for broad use by industry.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.